Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Another egg bites the dust!

Aunt Flow is back in town and she is really getting on my nerves. I just wish she would win lotto and nick off on an overseas holiday for I don't know....9 or 12 months or so.....that would be a nice break for everyone (in my household anyway.)

I was waiting to wee on a stick. I had all of the symptoms. I was even a little frightened with the twinges I was having....oh God not another ectopic....could I be so unlucky? Ive been dizzy, nauseous and had really sore boobs for a couple of weeks now.....but no such luck. Its just my body playing tricks on me and once again I am left here sobbing in front of my computer not wanting to talk to anyone.....just sob and breath quietly.....when all I really want to do is scream.


Another egg bites the dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment