Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

The time has come to try.........

Okay...so Ive been trying for a few months now and nada....so instead of getting depressed about it I thought about actively boosting the odds. I went down to my local pharmacy and bought a maybebaby ovulation tester.

I remember when I worked in pharmacy I thought these were a waste of money. If you want a baby you should just have lots and lots of sex right? yeh...thats right when your 21 years old you can. Im now 33 and Im lucky if I remember to shave my legs regularly let alone have regular sex. For one I have a 4 year old that squeezes in between us every night. He is taking his job of "conquer and divide" a little too seriously. My husband isn't home 2 nights a week and when your fertility window is tiny its makes it a little difficult. I have been doing the spit test for 5 days now. It looks like a constant transition phase, but if there is anything that resembles a fern....I say jump some bones!

My libido has been killed since my ectopic pregnancy surgery aswell which im sure is a contributing factor. Feeling good and positive lately though. Im curious if I will still ovulate from the ovary with no tube. Does anyone here know what happens with that? Im going to look into it.

What methods has everyone else used when TTC after an ectopic pregnancy?


Think pink

Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment