Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Find answers or shut up and be grateful?

Random Questions that require light shed upon them....and for the life of me no one can give me answers.

Can receiving blood transfusions from donors with acne give the patient acne?
Ever since my full blood transfusion I have been a pimple headed freak (well pimple backed freak to be precise) yet no one can confirm if this is related. Ive never had pimples on my back before and I find myself wondering if there is a connection. Ive seen some documentaries that show a patient receives an organ transplant then experiences something wacky or behaves out of character and it has something to do with the person who donated their organs. Organs are made up of cells, blood is made up of cells...hence I have queried the connection. Don't get me wrong...given the choice between 6 feet under or acne, the puss wins...every time..but what if I'm on to something here people? Its hard enough to donate blood in Australia without screening us for skin problems as well right...but what if they go as far as to limit your donating capacity on your standing within the community? What if there is an immediate correlation?

I can conclude this theory with the whole fact that a**holes wouldn't be selfless enough to donate blood...so every cell whether riddled with pimple tendencies or not has come from a generous, caring soul.For now I am content imagining a pimply nerd with glasses and a huge heart laying in the chair donating blood, blood that has saved my life.

 What are your thoughts?

Has anyone here been saved by the Red Cross blood bank and had anything strange happen that stood out to you as uncharacteristic?

No comments:

Post a Comment